The Art of Surgical Anatomy
Time & Location
About The Event
- A dynamic look at the human anatomy
- Learn detailed anatomical markings throuh the artistic eye
- Learn techniques for true facial and body sculpting
- Learn the use of dynamic lighting
- Learn proper techniques and use of fat grafting
- Live models and cadaver labs
- Learn about the tools behind the talent
Terms and Conditions
Payment Terms & Condition
Attendee is not permitted to cancel this Agreement except with the written consent of Organizer. All registration fees are non-refundable. Attendee acknowledges that organizer may, in its discretion, re-arrange, postpone, change venue, or make any other reasonable alteration to the Event, and that this Agreement shall remain binding upon the parties. By registering you agree to these terms above.
Exhibitor agrees to defend, indemnify and hold organizer, including its agents, servants, officers, employees, harmless from any and all damages, losses and/or claims of Exhibitor/Attendee or that of any third party, which in any way relate to or arise from Exhibitor/Attendees participation in or preparation for the event. Exhibitor/Attendee agrees organizer is not responsible for the safety of any person or any exhibit and/or property of Exhibitor/Attendee, and Exhibitor/Attendee acknowledges it maintains general liability insurance with adequate limits to cover all losses, damages, and claims relating to or arising out of the event, and agrees to provide a copy of declarations page to, and name organizer as an additional insured under, such policy(ies).
By registering you agree to theses terms and conditions.
- 1 Attendee$2,500$2,5000$0
- 2 Attendees$4,000$4,0000$0
- 3 Attendees$5,500$5,5000$0